We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here's a simple cranberry sauce that's fragrant with a hint of ginger and the essential oils of orange zest. It's the perfect sidekick to a perfectly roasted turkey at Thanksgiving dinner, and sure to please guests. Plus, it's a snap to prepare.
See all ginger recipes.
*Note: Frozen works as well, but the texture will be different.
- 2 Tablespoons neutral cooking oil, such as canola or grapeseed oil
- 2 Pounds fresh cranberries*
- 1 -2 ounces ginger, peeled with a spoon and chopped very finely
- 3/4 Cups light brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon finely grated orange zest
- Pinch of sea salt