We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Starters with cheese
Simple but so delicious. Serve with crusty bread or pitta.
61 people made this
- 2 courgettes, cut into 2cm (1/2 in) slices
- 140g (5 oz) grated Cheddar cheese
- 60g (2 oz) butter
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:10min ›Ready in:20min
- Preheat the grill. Lightly grease a medium baking tray.
- Over medium-low heat, melt butter in a large saucepan. Stir in courgette and cook slowly, stirring occasionally until courgette is soft and golden brown.
- Spread courgette on the baking sheet and top with cheese.
- Grill until cheese is melted, about 3 minutes.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(68)
Reviews in English (53)
Used different ingredients.Excellent! I used garlic, pepper and some other spices to give it more flavour. I also used cheddar cheese. Next time I might try using bread crumbs too.-15 Sep 2008
This is really good. My mum has made this same recipe at home for a long time. My only alteration would be to add mushrooms and onions. Soooo good!-15 Sep 2008
Just ok.-15 Sep 2008