We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Oily fish
A delicious barbecued fish dish. Salmon fillets are marinated in olive oil, parsley, thyme, rosemary, garlic and lemon juice, before being barbecued to perfection.
63 people made this
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 (175g) fillets salmon
- 1 lemon, juiced
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:10min ›Extra time:30min marinating › Ready in:50min
- Preheat barbecue for medium heat.
- In a shallow glass dish, mix the olive oil, parsley, thyme, rosemary and garlic. Place the salmon in the dish, turning to coat. Squeeze lemon juice over each fillet. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Lightly oil cooking grate. Transfer salmon to the barbecue and discard any remaining marinade. Cook salmon on preheated barbecue over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, turning once. Fish is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
Alternative cooking methods
The salmon can also be cooked under the grill.
Check out our BBQ how-to guides and videos for easy tips on how to BBQ to perfection!
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(69)
Reviews in English (49)
My family doesn't eat fish that often and I was looking for a fast and easy grilling recipe. After reading reviews of not having much flavor I tweaked it to my families taste and we all enjoyed it even the kids. What I did add was lemon pepper and 3 cloves of garlic and 2 lemons.Would make this again and experiment more with it.-26 May 2004
Loved it. I used this recipe on tilapia fillets and served it to my in-laws and they couldn't get enough. Thanks Morgan ( I am making it again tonight)-18 Jun 2006