We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Meat and poultry
- Popular chicken
- Easy chicken
- Quick chicken
A mild but flavoursome chicken curry that is easy to make.
49 people made this
- 2 (400g) tins chopped tomatoes (La Gina)
- 1 (400g) tin coconut milk
- 1kg chicken thigh fillets, quartered
- 2 tablespoons curry paste (Pataks Tikka Masala)
- 2 tablespoons of your choice curry powder
- 4 tablespoons raw sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 whole chilli (only if you like it hot!)
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:40min ›Ready in:50min
- In a large pot, brown chicken on high heat with some oil for approximately 8 minutes. Drain any excess oil after frying.
- Return pot to heat and add tomatoes to cooked chicken. Bring to boil on medium heat. Once boiling add coconut milk, curry paste, curry powder, sugar and salt. Return to boil with lid off. Leave for at least 30 minutes (stirring occasionally) or until sauce starts to thicken. Serve over a bed of cooked rice and with mango chutney.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(15)
Reviews in English (16)
Love, love, love this recipe... the hubby made it and added two cloves of garlic (because we are garlic lovers) and deseeded the chilli, so it wasn't too hot, plus a handful of fresh coriander, chopped up..... this is toooooo scrummy for words, you should definitely try it, its simple and quick, my hubby is not the main chef of the house, but managed to follow this recipe with ease.... thanks!!-06 Oct 2012
hi thanks for this recipe it was realy easy to make and it went down a treat will def be making it again-14 Mar 2012
I made this recipe last week for my family and it is absolutely delicious and super easy!-15 Aug 2012