We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Green salad
- Spinach salad
This is an easy peasy pasta salad that combines spinach, feta and dill. It isn't heavy on dressing, but the olive oil, garlic and feta provide loads of flavour. Fresh chopped dill is wonderful in this salad.
33 people made this
- 450g fusilli pasta
- 275g chopped spinach
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 200g crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried dill, or 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- salt and pepper to taste
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:15min ›Extra time:25min cooling › Ready in:50min
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to the boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and reserve.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring water to the boil. Add spinach and cook for 5 minutes or until spinach is tender; drain and reserve.
- In a large pot over medium heat, warm olive oil and saute garlic until golden; add pasta and spinach and mix.
- Remove from heat and let cool for ten minutes. Add feta and dill; mix well and serve.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(28)
Reviews in English (21)
WOW!! I can not even express in writing how good this pasta salad was!! I am a picky vegetarian who lives in a house full of carnivores and everyone LOVED it!!!!! The only thing I added was a bit of melted butter right before serving! It was superb, it was excellent!! Thank you!-25 Feb 2003
My husband can be a picky eater at times, so when I told him the ingredients to this recipe, he was skeptical. After the dish was prepared and served, he ate 2 bowls and couldn't stop raving about it. Delicious! Will definitely put into my recipe rotation. Thanks!-11 Aug 2006