We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- For the cream:
- Egg yolks 5 pieces,
- 5 tablespoons sugar,
- Vanilla sugar 1 sachet,
- Starch 4 tbsp,
- Milk approx. 300 ml,
- Madagascar vanilla essence from Dr. Oetker 1 tbsp,
- Iodized salt ½ teaspoon.
- For topping:
- 2 tablespoons cocoa beans, (or pieces of dark chocolate).
- Strawberries approx. 300 g,
- Red jelle cake 2 sachets,
- Cough sugar approx. 6 tablespoons,
- Cold water approx. 500 ml,
- Cocoa spirals with coconut filling.
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Vanilla cream dessert with cocoa beans and strawberries:
- The egg yolks are mixed vigorously with 5 tablespoons of sugar, an envelope of vanilla sugar, milk and starch at Bain Marie, or in a special bowl to boil the milk in my case, over low heat, until it is homogeneous and a fine cream. At the end, add the vanilla essence and leave to cool, covered to avoid the formation of pojghiţa specific to starch creams.
- Wash the strawberries, clean the stalks and cut them in half.
- Jelly cake, prepare according to the instructions on the package: in a kettle put 500 ml of cold water, the contents of the sachets and caster sugar, stirring vigorously until incorporated. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Be careful when it reaches the boiling point, turn off the heat source and leave it to cool.
- Start mounting: in transparent glass cups put 2-3 tablespoons of flavored cream, cocoa beans or, as appropriate, pieces of dark chocolate.
- Strawberries are placed artistically and covered with colored jelly. Leave to cool for approx. 30 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with mint leaves, spirals with cocoa and coconut cream or what kind of wafers you have in cupboards with sweets.
- Good luck and good luck!